Thursday, August 12, 2010

more swap awesomeness

so i'm doing another swap. this one with the phat quarter group on flickr. http://www.flickr.com/groups/phatquarter/
the theme is movies. i received my peice from Shae (shaebay on flickr) and it's pretty amazing. a cross-stitch piece from the movie "Party Monster." this is so cool. the first cross-stitch i've gotten.

Shaebay: What I made for Carrie_76 for the Phat Quarter Movie Swap. It is Seth Green as James St James from the movie Party Monster (2003).

This piece is 5x4 on 22 ct. It used 31 colors and has 8748 stitches.

wow! that's a lot of stitches!
take a look. (i used her pics cause my battery is dead once again in my camera)




super cool. swaps are so much fun. come and play! i better get started on my piece. i know what i'm doing, but i've been working on a contest submission for sublime stitching.

oh, and....i gotta say it, today's my bday! 34-ouch! lol

happy stitching!

2 comments: