Wednesday, December 30, 2009

i got the sickness

so i've been sickly for a couple days now. feeling very weak. but surviving. getting better. thinking about new year's. trying to come up with some new year's resolutions. silly maybe. i used to not do it. that didn't work. so now i do, will it work? well, we'll see. can't hurt. i've been kinda bummed this year about new year's eve. last year was a lot of fun. so much is different now. here's my first, most important resolution: get over the 2 men that broke my heart in the last 4-5 years. save those tears for sad movies or sad/happy movies. anyway....
started a new project tonight, but really, didn't even feel well enough to get that far on it. will continue on tomorrow.

that makes me feel better. poor dog's been couped up with me while sick and still loves me! such a sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment