Tuesday, December 1, 2009

ipod shuffle

at work listenin' to my tiny lil ipod between shows. needed a lil break, ya know? i like listening to my ipod on shuffle. went from the shins to amy winehouse, the killers to bob schneider, the beatles to arcade fire, and my fave song of theirs at that! the first one i really ever heard. i'll have to listen to a second time, too. just too good and too lovely....
Purify the colors, purify my mind.
Purify the colors, purify my mind,
and spread the ashes of the colors
over this heart of mine!
(Neighborhood #1 - Tunnels, Arcade Fire)

and the Shins is really good to listen to with this kind of cold weather. it's cold weather music, i tell you. i don't like them as much during the summer. what up with DAT!?!? really reminds me of "garden state" though, which is just so, so good, and makes me kinda sad, but in an ok way. i think that makes no sense at all. but whatev- it's a great movie, and has a great soundtrack, too.
uh-oh, gotta work...bloomberg calls...............

No comments:

Post a Comment